Informatics Engineering Study Program
Becoming a study program of bachelor of applied science program in the field of Informatics Engineeringthat develop knowledge and applied technology to support agribusiness and other field.
- Performing vocational education to prepare professional, well-behaved, and independent graduates of bachelor ofapplied science in the field of Informatics Engineering.
- Developing science and applied technology to support agribusiness and other field to compete in national and international level.
- Performing vocational education that contribute for rainforcement of academic culture to prepare professional, well-behaved, and independent graduates.
- Impementing Informatics Engineering to other field based onthe result of applied research.
- Expanding newest technology of Informatics Engineeringby conducting community service.
Performing vocational education in the field of Informatics Engineering that:
- The graduate is able to developinformation systems and manage the information resources with several techniques and methods.
- The graduate is able to create software based on desktop, website, and mobile to apply to various fields of science.
- The graduate is able to execute the duties of staff, supervisor, and mid-level of managerial skill of Informatics Engineering.
- The graduate is able to havecompetitiveness and entrepreneurial skills in the field of Informatics Engineeringand other field.
- Becoming a Study Program that is responsive to the development of science, technology and the application of informatic technology, showed by academic ethics and innovation.
- Preparing professional graduates of bachelor of applied science who is able to develop and manage the resource of information based on truth and ethics in science.
- Computing & Information Systems Laboratory
- Information Systems Engineering Laboratory
- Architecture & Computer Network Laboratory
- Computer & Control System Laboratory
- Software Engineering Laboratory