Strategic Plans for 2020 - 2024
- Improvement of access, quality and relevant vocational education.
- Improvement of quantity and quality of research, community service, and innovative products.
- Improvement of quality assurance of tridharma.
- Improvement of the quality of education governance to contribute the POLIJE bureaucracyreforming.
- Improvement ofthe quality of the student and entrepreneurial activities.
- Improvement of the networking.
To execute the 6 (six) strategic objectives, 6 (six) Strategic Goals are set to answer the challenges of human resource development and the development of science and technology in the 2020-2024 period which consists of:
- Expanding access, improving the quality and relevance of vocational education.
- Increasing the quantity and quality of applied research, community service, and product innovation.
- Improving the quality of the quality assurance of tridharma.
- Actualizing education governance to contribute the POLIJE bureaucracy reforming.
- Improving of the quality of the student and entrepreneurial activities.
- Realizing mutually beneficial cooperation in the fields of learning, research, technology, and other fields both at national and international levels.